I’m blessed to have a job that allows me to connect with professionals from many different industries. I like to build long-term relationships with these professionals, especially those in complementary industries that will be beneficial for my clients. From painters to insurance providers, landscapers to property inspectors, I’m building a network of qualified and trusted professionals I can recommend to my clients and colleagues.
Today I would like to spotlight Talon Property Inspections, LLC. I’ve worked with Bryan Tubbs for awhile now and I know I can trust him to do a high-quality inspection within my client’s budgets.
What you get in an inspection with Talon:
The inspector will inspect for major defects and proper installation of items in these areas and provide a computerized report (including photographs) on site:
- Roof: Coverings, flashing details, chimney systems, venting, gutter downspouts
- Exterior: Wall coverings, windows, electrical components, exhaust vents
- Grounds: Concrete flat areas, patios, porches, decks, electrical components, grading, drainage, retaining walls
- Garage: Overhead doors, door openers, electrical components, firewalls
- HVAC: Furnace, air conditioner, venting, distributions, clearances
- Plumbing: Supply and drain pipes, proper support, leaks, proper fall for drainage
- Electrical: Main panel box, breakers, fuses, branch wiring, grounding, outlets, junction boxes
- Kitchen: Range, dishwasher, disposal, electrical components, venting, laundry hook ups
- Bathrooms: Bathtubs, sinks, toilets, shower surrounds, electrical components, venting
- Interior: Walls, floors, ceilings, doors, windows, stairs, handrails, lights
- Attic: Framing, decking, insulation, electrical components, venting
- Foundation: Bearing walls, supports, dryness, framing, subflooring, sill plates, sump pumps, lift stations, floor drains
Talon Property Inspections also provides termite inspections, radon testing, well and septic services, water testing, mold testing, and commercial inspections. Contact Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be one of my preferred vendors? Contact me any time and we can talk about the services you or your company provide.